Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mujeres En Faja Pantis

one who has good news for Toulousaines ...

Tonight, I can not give you the blow of BSE since it is hidden under the fog, so I did it my last purchase! At the same time, it was a long time, right?
So I bought this sweater all comfy and goes with everything. The proof in pictures:

Good after is when even more tranquillou to hang out at home than in restaurants or bars, but honestly, it is super comfortable and warm. Perfect for a rainy afternoon after drinking tea at home!
But it's not really the main message of this post. In fact, when I bought this sweater at Juju fun in NYC, one of my favorite stores in Soho and french prices very affordable, I learned that had just opened a Juju was fun ... Toulouse! And yes, after 4 shops in Paris, Le Touquet and one in NYC, the 7th store just opened in my hometown.
It is located at 9 rue Riguepels, notices to Toulouse ...


And finally, I think everyone in France knows this already great band, Lilly Wood & The Prick but forgive me, I just discover the (small edito: and give to Caesar what is a Cesar and what has Kekile Kekile, it is thanks to her I heard of this group on his blog, here ). At the same time, necessary to understand me, I have not many french groups that pass on U.S. airwaves ... I especially like the first song (OK, you already know in the pub for Guerlain Idyll, but hey, let me tell you remember once again that we did not french pubs in NYC):


Go three for the road:


0 comments:

Post a Comment