Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Simple Membership Form Template

one who participated in a baby shower ...

As I said yesterday, Saturday took place the baby shower for my friend Karla
A baby shower is a celebration that is done before the birth of the baby to give gifts to the mom, she is literally "Showered with gifts." Basically, it was only for the firstborn of a family so that women share the secrets between her motherhood but now it is mainly a way of partying for the mother with her girlfriends and prepare the baby's arrival. So there are lists of baby shower (just like the lists of marriages) for you to find a useful gift to expectant parents. What I find quite a few elsewhere. This is true in France, made the gift after the birth of the baby (superstitious?) So parents have already bought everything.
I had ever attended a baby shower last year but it was much simpler and outdoors in Central Park. There, the cousin the mother had put the dishes in large and we had organized something crazy!
she arrived on the eve of Mexico with everything he had in his luggage, a real McGyver of the baby shower! *
that gave the Wishing Tree, where each guest writes a wish for parents and baby:
Tons of sweets and other delicious dishes:
they took us away at the end in small boxes super cute:
the is a marshmallow in a bassinet in rice krispies
too cute:

and in that box there, it was the pink sands of chocolate:
But it's not just food and small talk for a baby shower! There are also games! As the bingo baby shower or the numbers are replaced by images connected with the baby (stroller, nipple **, doctor, toys ,...) and beans but by mini nipple:
But
the game that amuses me most is that which consists in guessing the size of the belly of the mother. It gives us a roll of yellow ribbon in the sort that the police use and is cutting a piece that corresponds to what we think be the perimeter of the "mommy's tummy"
At the end, each has its ribbon
and tested one by one line:
^ ^ note, when I me pete, ^ ^ I won this game! Exactly the right length! Pffiou, too easy! ^ ^ End of the time I pete, ^ ^
And what did I win? An egg timer that makes cooking:

And guess who has the gift pleases in?
There's even a video to prove it.

And yet, I did not film the moment when the timer rings, Brooklyn was too scared. It was really funny so I tried to reproduce it but he does not want to approach it too now.

So? When will the baby shower in France?

* She loves it so much, she made her profession "secondary" weekends!
** You knew also that the nipple is said to pacify here? I like it is as the name.
*** Most of the pictures are not from me but from the mother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment