Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Is Career Stimulus Package A Scam?

* The one that goes to the bloggers apero New York ...

I know, I know I said I was going slow posts but I had some stuff to tell. First, I have everything torn TOEIC score of 965 with a! What! Just because it's been almost 3 years that I'm in NYC that I was sure to have a good score! Well, OK, this helps a bit anyway ... Anyway, if you want to congratulate me, a comment will be perfect or better, if you are in NYC, you can come in the first apero of New York bloggers.
I would most certainly seen my girlfriend Severine an organizer!
In fact, any level "new" but I also wanted to show you some pictures of BSE this weekend while blue / white / red to celebrate the President's day:

Even the Building of the Bank Of America in Bryant Park (foreground) and the Conde Nast Building in Times Square began in patriotic colors:




0 comments:

Post a Comment