Monday, February 7, 2011

Gold Platedhandguns For Sale

one who has a weekend sports ... by proxy.

And yes, you all just guessing. The colors of BSE were in honor of the Superbowl. The Green Bay Packers met the Pittsburgh Steelers. And the winners are:
The Packers! Good thing is the team I had chosen. Two consecutive years that "I" win *. Last year, I was for the New Orleans Saints and also had wins against the Colts. I like to choose the "outsiders", small teams that are not expected. Especially since the Packers are the only team in the NFL by a franchisee community and is a non-profit! How not to be for them after that? The match was good although I prefer that of last year.
And most importantly, the pubs! My favorite by far is that the:
Really excellent! As I was in a bar to watch the game, I had a little trouble understanding all the pubs since the noise covered the words but that it is very well spent!
Otherwise, this is not my only sporting event of the weekend, far from it! In fact, Saturday I watched France Scotland in a bar (yes, it's a bit the only way to see a rugby match here). The first half was really good, especially with the trial the 3rd minute! It's cool! But the second half, I have less grip. Finally, we still won!
And I also went to see the Knicks game against the 76ers in Philly at MSG. I'll spare you the photos, and videos cheerlearders, I'll watch the boards already full times. The only thing I regret not having film is the national anthem on the saxophone. That was cool! Speaking of song, Christina Aguilera, who sang the anthem before the Super Bowl, got a little mixed in the lyrics and it's not really appreciated here! Although she apologized since she became the laughingstock of the country. Finally, the spectacle of black eye peas a half-time was way too especially with all of its problems and they were pumped on a show Tron Legacy and Daft Punk. Finally, it is my opinion and I share it. So I was super
sports Proxy this weekend! 3 matches, 3 wins and 3 sports!
I also had time to get out at Pine Tree Lodge where I has played an arcade-style duck hunt (Ah! The NES!) or with your shotgun (he was reloading between each shot), you target the animals of the jungle. I love it! Then Saturday after noon, I attended a baby shower madness, I'll tell you soon.
And Saturday night I also tested a sushi restaurant and saw The King's Speech, the film has the most nominations at the Oscars this year. It also, I'll tell you in the week. Finally, I had a very full weekend as you can see! It must be said that the snow has left us alone for a few days ...

* two years ago, I did not "Cheers" for the winners, I was for the Cardinals and the Steelers are who wins. I can not succeed every time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment