Thursday, February 3, 2011

Moss Rock Walls How To Build

that buffers .... She who eats

Before the bad weather which I flaps ears and little free time I have (I spend in bars and restaurants if you follow this blog, so after tests the Cask last Monday, I return to the moment of Ichi Umi, a classic), I have quite a few things to show you and especially little time to tell them. So I went in search of items I had planned but I had never ended. And so I found photos that date from this summer during the World Cup soccer and more precisely the day the U.S. and Britain are meeting.
Indeed, that day, I open my kit "Talking shirt" of small boats. These stamp pads with the letters of the alphabet and numbers 0 through 9, followed by blue and black inks, which allow to write messages on clothing:
And as you can see from these pictures, I tested the kit for the England match USA (that's why I know exactly when the photos were made) by entering the name of all players two teams:
And the answer to your question is: 2h! Yes, I was well taken two hours to write everything! And then as I still want this too is not looking in all directions, I used a paper with lines below as a reference (ac has a name that thing but I can not remember). As for the shirt that I used is a first-price H & M anyway because you never know if the ink did not leave ...

On record, they explain that lava was cold water (not hot water, attention), it goes without worry. Well, well, I tested, it does not really share; AC fades a little it all! But I still managed to remove enough to reuse the shirt and ink pads for a festival of beer. I replaced the players with names of beers, yeah, class! After football, beer, I just lost 80% of my readership and 100% of my prestige and my reputation. OK, it does not stand around the "beer-tee" but ... that day, it was very good!

admit being a big fan of this kit because, although it may take time, it's always nice to have a special shirt for every occasion. And it dresses up a simple white tee shirt in an original way! Unfortunately for those interested, I think this kit, which cost 6 euros 50, has been on sale a month from late April to late May. We can no longer find the simple but kits for children should also do the trick ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment