Thursday, February 24, 2011

Buy Boston Marathon Jacket

one that goes to the aperoblog and shows you a picture

I still wanted to thank the organizers of the evening aperoblog which was a resounding success! Between bloggers and readers, we achieve the good of 20/25 people. I was able to get to know new faces and it is always nice. Unfortunately, I could not talk with everyone but I'll catch up next time. In fact, hope that the next edition will be as successful!
I also wanted to show you a great photo taken by a friend of mine in 2008 in Hawaii:
It not torn? This is madness! A volcanic eruption and two tornadoes that occur. Do not ask me how he did it to take this picture, I still do not understand! This photo also won the second prize of the photo in a scientific photography competition.
She was taken to 19 km east of the volcano Kilauea in Hawaii and the impressive column of smoke is mostly water vapor formed during the meeting of the lava and the ocean. So, it creates warm air currents which in turn lead to the formation of small tornadoes disappearing as fast as they appear. Or so he told me!
is the advantage of having a friend who makes great pictures, not need to copyright ...

* Soon my titles will be longer than my posts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment