Monday, January 31, 2011

Jvc-mini-dv-camcorder.blogger.com

one that talks about the snow ... like everyone else!

While an nth snow storm getting ready * and I do not watch ais a single photo of NY under snow, that's it, I cracked and I also show you some pictures that followed the storm last Wednesday when we had even donates 50 inches of snow in 24 hours.
must say that since 1 December (well especially since, December 26), it has fallen 142, 5 cm of snow in Central Park. Yes, almost 1m50 snow a month! Now you understand better why you talk so much snow on the blogs of expat New Yorkers.
This is also the 6th record snowfall after the archives of weather!
And last Wednesday, with 50 cm of snow, we hit a new record since NYC had not seen it since 86 years is 1925!
even when I thought it was a lot of snow and I had never seen it, but in fact, except for the nonagenarians, nobody had ever seen it in NYC. So if one compares with the 2 cm of snow up that was, and still has good years ** Toulouse, necessarily, it makes shock ....

So yes, these are not pictures of Central Park and even worse, they have all been taken from my apartment ... but hey it's cold! I do not want to leave me!


* No, at this stage I can not count.
** I am wrong language, sometimes it was a bit more snow. I still remember Naline, from his native Jura, who said "if it snows again this year in Toulouse, I am a nun!" and this, just before the third winter snow falls. It must be said that snowfall in Toulouse, it is only good years then three the same winter ... She had little chance of being wrong. Well if this year he has ever snow. But do not worry, it has not kept his promise and orders have to pass it because she married her sweetheart in the spring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment