Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hydroblade Mistral Syncro Test

This makes his predictions for the Oscars ...

It turns out that the last 3 movies I've seen the movies have been nominated for an Oscar for best film this year. This is The Social Network of which I already spoke ais here , Black Swan and The King's Speech. It is a pure coincidence that I saw three films a result, I am not plan Jennico although I think it's a great idea. I also saw Inception although I do not remember you have mentioned earlier.

inception
So, I really love. At the same time a movie with Joseph Gordon Levitt and Leonardo, I could appreciate. And I love the director, Christopher Nolan always happens to make us love stories complicated (Memento) in which the reason for the central character flirts with madness (Insomnia, Inception). And it is he who has managed to give Batman his pedigree! And yet I do not like Patrick Bateman, a forgiveness, Christian Bale. The special effects are truly breathtaking (the scene when Paris folds!) And the scenery ... The film is also named in both categories. I find it unfortunate that Christopher Nolan is not in the selection for best director but finally, the academy does what she wants. And I also think that its output is already far and therefore the film has little chance of winning. Hollywood has a short memory.
The Social Network I love it but no more. I love the staging of Fincher, but after I found he did not deserve all the hype there was around. The subject is more the case that the film itself (in my opinion).

Black Swan left me even more perplexed. I was a little afraid to go see the movie tell the truth. It must be said that since Requiem for a Dream (film coolest horrible that I seen in my life), I'm wary of Darren Aronofsky. And dance like no AC. Attention, not just ballet, I am not sectarian, I do NOT dance. Yes, yes, yes.
The trailer made me a little pinball too.
Finally, I still do not know if I liked the movie, it always is for Aronofsky's films in fact. I never know what to think if they absolutely must see. It's weird, right? It certainly means that it is a great filmmaker. It's amazing but often commercial films, I love but I do not think much of the good achievement by cons movies too weird for me to understand and / or that I appreciated, I think the director is a genius! It is not explained. Or if the directors of engineering are not content with simple stories and fun. They need to matter, a subject or bizarre and ugly history of stroke film is difficult to assess. Finally, it's just a theory.
The highlight of the movie, you probably know already, it's Natalie Portman. Her performance is breathtaking! This girl can play everything. Well, for cons I found his weak point: his laughter at the Golden Globes was totally ridiculous.
Well, at the same time if it's his only fault ...
Mila Kunis (That's 70 remember show) is also excellent in this film. Last movie seen
The King's Speech:
I went a bit backwards. It had looked like a pretty boring movie but to the media craze, I resolved to go ay. And I did not regret! I literally love it! It's been a long time that I had not been so excited about a movie! I loved it from beginning to end, I have not found too long (unlike some who have seen it with me), the actors are great, the characters very endearing ... I even bankrupt cry when he makes his final speech (although most were disappointed that speech).
I was already a big fan of Colin Firth Pride and Prejudice for the BBC (no, bad language, not since Bridget Jones) and I find beautiful in A Single Man. This movie only confirms his talent.

My predictions for the Oscars? Forecasts, I do not know especially since I do not have all seen the boards but anyway here they would like to see win:
  • Best Actor: Colin Firth
  • Best Actress: Natalie Portman (sorry Michelle Williams, I adore but Nathalie was very strong)
  • Art Director: Inception
  • I hesitate between Darren Aronofsky and David Fincher for best director.
  • Best Documentary: Exit Through the gift shop (OK, it's also the only one I've seen but hey, it's really good)
  • Music: The social network (not for nothing but music trailer , he deserves)
  • Special Effects: Inception
  • Scenario: Inception
  • Best Film: The King's Speech (yeah. Carr.)
For others, I do not know. I could see Mila Kunis best actress in a supporting role but is not appointed.

Otherwise, the last two movies I really want to see this list of "Oscar-able" is 127 hours and Blue Valentine. And you? Any favorites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment