Sunday, January 23, 2011

How To Give Advice To Someone Who Is Stressed

one who tells his weekend ... Anyone looking

My summary of the weekend will be short: I worked all weekend! Or almost ...
Friday night I was in a restaurant in Williamsburg to celebrate the anniversary of C. So we went to El Almacen, an Argentinian restaurant. Well, you remember when I said I liked everything Williamsburg? Well, I found the exception! Bof bof, expensive and I'm not sure it worth the shot. We are two to have been sick in the night, mainly because it was too heavy. So I would say that this restaurant is to be avoided but after you do what you want. Then direction
Bembe, a salsa club at the coldest night I had the opportunity to live in NYC:
-17 degrees Celsius in felt! Yeah right! Least 17! The place was packed so I do not ais fizzled. On returning, I walked past a graffiti that seems to be more than well:
Unfortunately with my old camera and the little light, it does not make it great. I'll have it back. By cons, if you do not mind, I'll wait a bit for tomorrow does not look better level temperature:
Serious?! At least 22 feel?! It's a joke? Not even ...
But back to Saturday. I'll make it short: I lump all day! So, at night, I was too tired to go to Central Park to skate especially with these polar temperatures. So I stayed quietly in front of my tv to watch a new series: Harry's law. For the creator of Ally McBeal, a new series about lawyers but this time in Cincinnati. The main character is played by Katie Bates. It is the same type of humor a bit wacky and offbeat. I loved the pilot and I recommend it. That's what is in January, a new batch of series arrive to replace those that have failed in their promises in the fall. So, I like Off the Map, a group of young doctors left to the "humanitarian" in the Amazon jungle. And for the record, which I obsessed over the entire episode 2, Mamie Gummer (daughter of Meryl Streep who plays in this new series) has the same T-shirt American Vintage I bought this summer and I love. But if! He the ! Okay, so, I barely notice the snake / giant anaconda, the main interest of the episode.
Then Sunday, laundry and lab, the 2L weekend! Fortunately, I managed to escape a few hours to get brunch at Marche du Sud, a "new" restaurant in the UES. I will speak very quickly.
Then short the American Yoga, ie with all the noises, the breathing, the Ommmmmm ... Finally, a course where he has been very difficult not to laugh. However, it was very interesting to watch. Will I be back? Not! I prefer my little during quiet or you stretch quietly without noise!
But the event of the weekend, it was a meeting Jets vs. Steelers! The winner from the Superbowl, the stakes were high and the atmosphere at the rendezvous. I actually was in a bar for better benefit. It begins with the national anthem as always:


You can see from the pictures it was even colder in Pittsburgh's NYC! Then
excerpts or you can hear the 2 fans of the Steelers in a bar filled Jets fan! Honestly, even me I wanted to kill them and if we had been in France during a PSG / OM for example, they would not come out unscathed from the bar. Even for a small friendly match between two country towns, they would have taken two rolls well merits in the mouth! OK, I'm still not calmed, but they were really annoying. When any bar is the mouth and they shout for joy when nothing happens ... Groumpf! We talked about it even in the queue for the toilets for girls. A-GA-CANTS j'vous said!
Judge it yourself (if you can hear a little early):

Finally it was the beginning, it goes again!
But you really live the game as I lived, it is the need to look:
Unfortunately, it was not enough to make up for a disastrous first half since The score was 23-0 at the end of the second period. Fortunately, the honor has been given unless the match ends at 24-19. And yes, we * are property returns the score! But the result is: we will not go to the Superbowl. This will be Green Bay against Steelers. I'd watch anyway but I know who I would not: The Steelers! No way! Not after what I've done both supporters live moron! Good week to you!

* Remember, I am a jet! I know, I was eating all the racks. But finally, the sport is more interesting when one chooses a team, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment