Sunday, January 30, 2011

Denise Milani Silicon?

one who tells his weekend ...

Friday night I went out with friends in SLE. We started the evening at the wine bar / restaurant past. A discovery!
I do not know how I managed to miss out on all the time. Situated a stone's throw from my old apartment is the ideal spot in the neighborhood crazy * when you want to taste a small glass of wine with a platter of sausages and another of cheese! Well, I have not tasted the wine but I tested all the meats and cheeses all (there were eight at the table and we order 3 plates of meats and 2 cheeses, it was perfect), ** very good and our bread baskets were filled at will and no waiting.
The atmosphere is also a highlight of the place because the atmosphere is quite cozy and intimate neighborhood, I have not felt to participate in the conversation of my neighbors, for example, even if c is still a bit noisy (we are in NYC anyway), it is a mix of Irish pub and club smoking English, I do not really know how to explain it but that's what I felt This mixture of styles. At the same time the mixture of styles is that characterizes NYC, right? In addition, the servers compete kindness *** (one of our glass broke and the waitress brings us to another within 3 minutes after). Finally, the French boss, who came to discuss with us on several occasions and not just because we were a majority of French, but rather to see to it that everything goes well, we even offered two very good creme brulee for dessert our . I'm lucky, it's the second time in less than a week that I am offered the dessert! I assure you, however, is rare. Oh, and I know you will say that I exaggerate but music was also excellent (well it was to my taste anyway).
We were on the table that can aprecevoir first.
They also take reservations for groups and semi-privatized the place has the demand especially for birthdays and the reviews on Yelp are excellent for the organization. Hmm ... I know, or maybe I'll celebrate my next "aging" that approach ...

for
Then we finally went to go test an institution of SLE, Max Fish on Ludlow Street . This bar is since the news after being threatened with closure, the owner finally got an extension of its lease. I especially liked the decoration of Places:



must say that the place also serves as an art gallery. There was also a wheel (which we do not see the photos) in the kind of millionaire, but it's you predict that you would end up in the gulag. Nice. Otherwise, the atmosphere, I do not know what to think. It was nice but we could not sit there and still had a lot of people. I would say if you want to go to a bar colors of SLE is the perfect place but after our early evening cozy, it was a little culture shock. I'll go anyway, even if only to turn the wheel ... and then, always give a chance to worship places. Perhaps it was not I in the right state of mind. I must say that I was starting to tire. Finally, I still follow the rest of the troupe to a stop just in front of the Dark Room. Another bar "cache" but since the time that everybody talks about and with the tail out, he's no longer hiding for long. If you recall, I had made a lightning with my blue shoes last year and did not like. So here is proof that we must always give a second chance at places fashionable, it was much better last Friday. There was always this funny cleavage, a room packed or people dancing and one or hardly anyone there. Unfortunately for me (I do not dance), my fellow late-night forced me to go **** in the crowded room or fortunately for me, waiting for me a bar stool. It's true that it is not so bad finally the Dark Room.
But we are nevertheless left for a fourth place: me, my bed! While others would not know or I, or there was Angelina Jolie *****. No, even that did not make me change my mind, I was too tired and then I prefer Jennifer anyway!

little interlude people: I just realized that I saw in the streets of NYC, the Both actors and actresses who had the best chance of winning the Oscar this year: Natalie Portman and Jesse Eisenberg. Even that at the time when I said that I had seen it, everybody told me "Huh?" Who? ". For her, everyone knew who she was, no worries.
End of the interlude "I am the pete and that's it" -

I keep going to tell you the end of the weekend: lab-lab-work-sleep-( and tele too, we must not mess anyway).

Come on, I leave you, I'll watch the SAG!
For now, Steve Buscemi has just won Best Actor in a Drama Series (Opposite Dexter, House, Don Draper, the father of Malcolm Breaking Bad) and Julianna Margulies as best actress for The Good Wife (opposite Glenn Close, Mariska Hargitay in SVU, Elisabeth Moss, Kyra Sedgwick).

* It's still my favorite neighborhood, huh, I not deny it anyway.
** Just to give you an idea of the amount of plates to be ordered when you go ...
*** Unless a good but can not be perfect anyway.
**** Yes, I changed as and companions of the night.
***** will still have to ask them if they saw it?

Ed, I took the pictures on the respective websites of the bar / restaurant or on the website of NYMag. Sorry, I did not have my camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment